Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Beginning

Okay.... here it goes... I am new to this blogging thing and I am not sure how this is all gonna' work out, but I thought I would give it a shot. Please be patient with me and give me a little learning curve.

I have started this blog in the hopes that those members of my family who do not wish to join Facebook, may still have easy access to pics of Nicholas and Katelyn. I also thought it may be a fun way to have a sort of "virtual scrapbook" where I could write about milestones in the kids' lives, fun experiences, and favorite things. I will try to develop a page that reflects my love for the Lord, for my family, for my country, and for life. I hope that this may be an encouraging page for people who view it.

So... it begins... I am officially crossing over into the world of blogging...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.